Stenton Obhi Architects offer a full architectural design service from feasibility options through to the role of Contract Administrator and everything in between encompassing RIBA Stages 0-7, to ensure that projects are delivered to the highest standards.
We appreciate every project is unique and therefore a tailored service is required to meet the needs of the project. We work with a range of Commercial Clients from small businesses, corporate through to Religious groups, charities and Local Authorities.
- Brief development
- Site appraisal & feasibility studies
- Outline designs
- Planning applications
- Design & Access statements
- Detail design & construction documentation
- Space planning
- New build & extensions
- Refurbishment & remodelling
- Building regulations
- Specification writing (NBS format)
- Contract administration/Project management
- Site supervision and monitoring
- 3D modelling & visualisations
- Employer's agent
Stenton Obhi Architects ensure that each project is handled and controlled by one of the Directors to ensure continuity and a personal service for each Client.